1.29.2011

Promises, Promises

I know I have promised you all a part two to Back In the Day. I have most of it ready to go, just need to finish off editing. I can never get everything I want to say written fast enough, and I also seemed to be short on time. Our ten year old was repeatedly poking her head into my sanctuary/office to remind me that I had promised to help her with her school project: Phases of the Moon. Again, I feel as though I have spread myself too thin.

I think I've breached this topic before. I can apparently talk the talk, but not walk the walk.

Well, I am a little under the weather today, so all bets are off. I still plan on finishing Part Two. Do not despair little one. Confuscious say: Rest today and (maybe) work tomorrow. Okay, I made that up. I believe he would have said: Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today.

So today: nap, laundry, take another vitamin C, nap, movie, read, go to bed.
Tomorrow: tackle the world! (Actually, I will probably just finish up the laundry - after all, it is the weekend!)

Stay tuned for another exciting episode. "Will Ruby Keep Her Promise?"