1.24.2011

Some New Material Please!

It's quite all right. Say what you want. I know I've been absent from the blogosphere for a bit. I feel I must remind you all that I do, actually, live on Planet Earth. Planet Earth is where the humans live and work and prosper. Well, a select few prosper. The rest of us? We live and work and work and live and work. Breaking even payday after payday.

If you can't already tell, I'm a little bitter today. Just a little. Let me apologize for seeming mean, tired, mad at the world. I am truly sorry, and I'm sorry that you must bear the brunt of this. I know that's a really bad attitude to have, but I think we are all allowed to feel that way once in a while. Don't you?

I have been trying for weeks now to come up with an interesting topic, but to no avail.

Male readers, you may skip this next part: YES! I know part of this is PMS! Duh.

For my faithful readers, I promise to keep my blog clean. But I'll let you in on a little secret... I've been seriously considering starting an anonymous site just so I can rant about all of the little peeves that absolutely, positively and unquestionably are putting me over the edge. Again, I apologize, because I won't be able to share with you the link to this site, as that would, of course, blow my cover.

I will still attempt to regularly post family-friendly blogs on this site.

I invite you all to leave comments, questions or topic ideas. You can leave them here, or you can find me on facebook.

I need to go now and drown myself in another good book before I start ranting right here in front of you all. Trust me, that would not be pretty.

Thank you all for your faithful support. I will strive to put forth my highest endeavor.

Sincerely,

Ruby